The learning outcomes of study program refer to general description of KKNI (Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia) as stated bellow:
- Able to utilize science and technology in their fields of expertise, and be able to adapt to the situation faced in solving problems.
- Possess the theoretical concepts of certain fields of knowledge in general and the theoretical concepts of specific parts in the field of knowledge in depth, and able to formulate procedural problem solving.
- Able to take strategic decisions based on analysis of information and data, and provide instructions in choosing various alternative solutions.
- Responsible for own work and for the achievement of organizational
Based on those points, the learning outcomes expected to be obtained by the graduates of Post-Harves Technology Undergraduate Program are formulated as follows:
- Mastering the basic concepts and technology in the post-harvest field.
- Mastering and apply the basic and engineering knowledge needed to analyze, engineer (synthesis and design), and solve problems in the post-harvest field.
- Have the ability to communicate both verbally, in writing, and visually effectively.
- Able to work independently or in groups.
- Have a professional and ethical attitude in working.
- Committing to improving their abilities and skills through awareness of lifelong education.
- Able to improve their quality of life.